A true off road electrically powered wheelchair.
Overlander Sprint can traverse over undulating ground, rocks, mud and can be used on the beach (limited to damp sand) .
The Overlander Sprint has a unique patented all round independent suspension system, which means you can go places, but you are not thrown all over the place!
The Overlander Sprint is a true off road electrically powered wheelchair The Overlander Sprint opens up those bush walks that you can't walk any more. The Overlander Sprint can handle any terrain and steep inclines.
The beach! On everything except the soft dry sand. You can join the family on those beach walks again. Places you haven't been for years you can visit again.
You can opt for the motors to be waterproofed, so you can hose them down to clean your buggy.
The purposeful looks are not deceiving. This is one tough wheelchair. The side roll bar lifts up for easy access; (or can be removed if not required). It not only looks good but gives protection.
The seating and steering are adjustable to suit your personal needs. Steering is controlled through handle bars or joystick. The handle bars can be orientated to a position that best suits you and the setting can be different for the left and right hand. The joystick can also be positioned in various configurations. A small turning circle, handy for those tight spots!
The Overlander is available to experience now. Ring -- 0433 122 798 -- to make an appointment.
- Independent suspension system.
- Adjustable steering
- Front & Rear Lights / Indicators
- Lap belt
- Side Roll Bar - A really handy feature which gives protection. The roll bar lifts up on either the left or right hand side for easy access with an option available to have both sides lift.
- Adjustable seating and backrest (chair folds for ease of transport).
- An optional side access seat is available if required.
- An aluminum overhead roll bar can be ordered to give full protection if required.
Overlander Sprint is a Class 3 medical product.
For more info contact Overlander Mobility.
Standard Items include:
- 2 x 12V 80 Ah batteries
- Speed Option 1: 4 mph/ 8.5 kph, Geared for extreme off road use
- Speed Option 2: 8 mph/ 12 kph, Geared for moderate less demanding off road use.
- Choice of five standard colours
- Lemon Yellow
- Lime Green
- Kawasaki Green
- Gloss Black
- All round suspension
- Side roll bar to open either left or right hand side
- 1 mirror
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Lap belt
- 2 x 750 watts of peak rate power motors
- LED Front lights
- LED Rear lights
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres
- Security key