Make moving caravans, boats and other ‘toys’ a breeze…
They might be big boys’ toys, but pushing and pulling your caravan, boat, trailer, light aircraft or helicopter into position is anything but child’s play. In fact, it is often frustrating, time-consuming and potentially dangerous.
Camper-Trolley makes the job quick, easy and safe.
Just attach your Camper-Trolley and operate the simple hand-held remote control. Whether you are travelling around Australia or storing your ‘toy’, within minutes your powerful, all-terrain Camper-Trolley will have your caravan, boat or plane positioned perfectly.
So, you’re ready to start having fun. No blood, no sweat, no tears … no hernia!
Watch our videos to see how the Camper-Trolley will make your next caravan or boating adventure a breeze.
Little mover, big grunt
- Camper-Trolley doesn’t just look like a space-aged mini-bulldozer. It is one!
- Camper-Trolley puts an end to endless reversing, and backbreaking lifting and pushing.
- Using powerful planetary gear motors, it can move forward or back, left or right at the touch of a button on your personalised remote.
- Camper-Trolley’s heavy-duty, rubber caterpillar tracks are at home on virtually any surface – grass, hard soil or gravel, as well as concrete and asphalt.
Camper-Trolley can move a caravan, boat, trailer or aircraft:
- weighing up to 2.5 tonnes (depending on model and surface conditions)
- on inclines of up to 10 degrees
- travel speed is nine metres a minute. You’ll never have the embarrassment of finally having to give up and get help from one of the blokes who’ve been smugly watching you.
- Camper-Trolley incorporates cutting-edge technology and microelectronics.
- It is powered by a 14.8 volt lithium polymer battery that can be recharged using mains electricity.
- The battery will operate at full power for up to 30 minutes – more than enough time to position your caravan, boat, trailer, light aircraft or helicopter.
- The battery is recharged using a 240-volt re-charger supplied with your Camper-Trolley.
- Each Camper-Trolley comes with a quick-fit bracket designed to fit steel box-section drawbars measuring 50 mm x 100 mm and 50 mm x 150 mm. (An attachment bracket for C-section steel draw bars is available upon request.)
- It takes only a couple of minutes to fit the bracket to the drawbar and your Camper-Trolley to the bracket. No tools are needed, no special electrical wiring has to be installed, no extra 12v battery.
- Camper-Trolley is operated by a hand-held remote control, which comes with batteries included.
- Your remote is individually security chipped and coded to your Camper-Trolley. No other remote control unit can operate your machine.
- If your remote control is lost or damaged, a replacement and recoding procedure is available from your dealer.
- Camper-Trolley not only works well, it looks great too.
- Designed in Denmark, the futuristic Camper-Trolley incorporates:
cutting-edge technology and microelectronics.
- Camper-Trolley is the safe and easy way to move your caravan, boat or light plane into position.
- Because you control the positioning of your caravan, boat or light plane using a remote, you can move to the best vantage points to adjust Camper-Trolley’s direction in safety.
- The simplest way to operate Camper-Trolley is to stand in the location you want to park your van, boat or plane and bring it towards you.
- While it looks like a toy, Camper-Trolley should only be used by adults.
… and, it beats the rest
- Unlike other remote-controlled movers, the Camper-Trolley does not need the jockey wheel to help manoeuvre your caravan, boat trailer or light plane into position.
- The Camper-Trolley acts as the jockey wheel. So, there’s no more getting bogged, or damaging your jockey wheel or draw bar.
- The Camper Trolley requires no installation. Other remote controlled movers require expensive, after sales installation. Water tanks and plumbing often have to be relocated.
With Camper-Trolley, you’re ready to get moving!
Purchase your Single Axle Camper Trolley here.
Purchase your Tandem Axle Camper Trolley here.