A true off road electrically powered wheelchair, with the added advantage of two separate electrical systems, one for the front motors and one for the rear.
Overlander 4ZS is the full blown go-anywhere wheelchair and a dream come true if you want to go to all those places you haven't been able to. You can join the adventure again!
The Overlander 4ZS has a unique patented independent suspension system, which means you can go places, but you are not thrown all over the place!
The Overlander 4ZS has the added advantage of 2 separate electrical systems, one for the front motors and another for the rear. This has several benefits; increased power for users over 95 kg and the assurance of a backup system should one system fail.
The Overlander 4ZS is suitable for all users, but especially for those who are tall and whose weight is over 95 kg and below 159 kg.
The Overlander is available to experience now. Ring -- 0433 122 798 -- to make an appointment.
For the first time in years Ian has been able to get out to his cows again!
Ian on the farm trialling the Overlander, Victoria, Australia
- Independent suspension system.
- Adjustable steering
- Front & Rear Lights / Indicators
- Lap belt
- Side Roll Bar - A really handy feature which gives protection. The roll bar lifts up on either the left or right hand side for easy access with an option available to have both sides lift.
- Adjustable seat forward and backwards.
- An optional side access seat is available if required.
- An aluminum overhead roll bar can be ordered to give full protection if required.
Overlander 4ZS is a Class 3 medical product.
For more info contact Overlander Mobility.
Standard Items include:
- 2 x 12V 80 Ah batteries
- Speed Option 1: 4 mph/ 8.5 kph, Geared for extreme off road use
- Speed Option 2: 8 mph/ 12 kph
Geared for moderate less demanding off road use.
- Choice of five standard colours
- Lemon Yellow
- Lime Green
- Kawasaki Green
- Gloss Black
- All round suspension
- Side roll bar to open either left or right hand side
- 1 mirror
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Lap belt
- 4 x 750 watts of peak rate power motors
- LED Front lights
- LED Rear lights
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres
- Security key